Bargara Beach Caravan Park is a ‘Pet Friendly’ caravan park that allows pets most of the year, only excluding the peak periods of Christmas/New Years (December 24 to January 6), the Easter Long Weekend, and the September school holidays.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions:
- Management must approve all pets prior to being brought to the park.
- Dogs must be classified as a ‘small breed’ dog and must be less than 15kg in weight. Park Management reserves the right to refuse the entry of any dogs (and their owners) if they believe the dog weighs over 15kg.
- Dogs are only permitted on unpowered and powered camping sites in the designated pet friendly area visible on the park map and shown to you by the staff in Reception.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. (Please note that we do not allow dogs to be walked in the northern end of the park, even if they are on a leash).
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins or in any communal areas (e.g. camp kitchen, amenities block, etc.).
- Owners are responsible for any cleaning up after your pet which includes toilet duties too!
- No barking or yapping is allowed and dogs must not be left unattended in the park at any time.
- Banned dogs, hunting breeds, aggressive dogs or un-socialised dogs are not allowed on the property
- Please remember that dogs are not permitted at Nielson Park Beach.
- You are permitted to use the back 2 roads of the Caravan Park to access the ‘off-leash’ area at the end of Nielson Park. These two roads follow the permanent residents residing in the Caravan Park. Dogs must be accompanied by their owners and kept on their leash whilst taking this route.
All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park. Any breaches of the above may see eviction from the park and forfeiture of any refund.