Bluegums Riverside Holiday Park is a ‘Pet Friendly’ caravan park and allows pets all year around and offers multiple accommodation options available to book so you can bring your favourite pet with you for your next stay.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions.
- Management must approve all pets prior to being brought to the park.
- Dogs are permitted on powered and unpowered camping sites and in our selected pet friendly cabin. Pets are not permitted inside the cabin, only in the specifically designed ‘dog pen’ adjacent to the cabin.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in any communal areas (e.g. camp kitchen, amenities block).
- Owners are responsible for any cleaning up after your pet which includes toilet duties too!
- No barking or yapping is allowed and dogs must not be left unattended in the park at any time.
- Banned dogs, hunting breeds, aggressive dogs or un-socialised dogs are not allowed on the property.
- Dogs are only allowed to enter the property of other guests if prior consent is given and if guests are staying within the designated Pet Friendly Area, or in one of the reserved pet friendly cabins.
All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed to or not, assume liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suites that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park. Any breaches of the above may see eviction from the park and forfeiture of any refund.
Pet Friendly Cabin and Budget Cabin
- Includes small fenced off yard adjacent to the cabin for your pet.