Halls Gap Gardens Caravan Park is a ‘Pet Friendly’ caravan park and allows pets all year around and offers multiple accommodation options available to book so you can bring your favourite pet with you for your next stay.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions.
- Management must approve all pets prior to being brought to the park.
- Dogs are permitted on all powered and unpowered camping sites or in the limited Pet Friendly Cabins (more information on this can be found below).
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in communal areas (e.g. camp kitchen, amenities block, etc.).
- As the owner of the dog, you are responsible for the cleaning up after your pet which also includes toilet duties too!
- No barking or yapping is allowed and dogs must not be left unattended in the park at any time.
- Banned dogs, hunting breeds, aggressive dogs or un-socialised dogs are not allowed on the property
- Dogs are only allowed to enter the property of other guests if prior consent is given and if guests are staying within the designated Pet Friendly Area, or in one of the reserved pet friendly cabins.
- Please remember that dogs are not permitted in the Grampians National Park.
All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed to or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park. Any breaches of the above may see eviction from the park and forfeiture of any refund.
Pet Friendly Cabins
We have selected a few cabins from each cabin type (listed below), which we have made available for pet friendly bookings. Please enquire with us, regarding your pet, at the time of booking so we are able to best accommodate you and your pet.
- A small additional cleaning fee of $20 is charged per stay.
- Pets are welcome to stay with you inside the cabin, but must not be left unattended.
- All of our powered and unpowered sites are dog friendly all year.
- With a variety of walking tracks throughout the park, there are plenty of options for taking your dog for a stroll around the property. Located at the park entrance is a walking track that takes you into the town centre of Halls Gap, which is a dog friendly area.
New off the leash dog play area coming soon!!!